Archiculture for Archifuture looks at a a thoughtful, yet critical documentary at the architectural studio.
This 25-minute documentary offers a unique glimpse into the world of studio-based, design education through the eyes of a group of students finishing their final design projects. Interviews with leading professionals, historians and educators help create crucial dialog around the key issues faced by this unique teaching methodology and the built environment these future architects will create.
- Shigeru Ban – Shigeru Ban Architect
- Matthew Berman – Workshop APD
- Phil Bernstein – VP Autodesk
- Joe Brown – CIO AECOM
- David Byrne – Musician/Artist
- Annie Choi – Author/Critic
- Maurice Cox – Professor/NEA
- Ken Frampton – Historian/Professor
- Terry Heinlein – TGH Architect
- Ted Landsmark – President BAC
- Thom Mayne – Morphosis
- Mary Woods – Historian/Professor
Nikolas Badminton is a world-respected futurist speaker that researches, speaks, and writes about the future of work, how technology is affecting the workplace, how workers are adapting, the sharing economy, and how the world is evolving. He appears at conferences in Canada, USA, UK, and Europe. Email him to book him for your radio, TV show, or conference.